SKILLS: Game development, digital art, writing, flame wars.
I'm a long-time game developer; my other skills were mostly developed in service of my life-long dream of making games. Recurring themes of my works:
- Religious/conservative worldview
- Humor (metafictional self-aware humor, surrealism, spamming memes, various types of wordplay)
- Standard Fantasy Setting (you know, that place where elves and dwarves fight walking skeletons and dragons)
- Anthropomorphic Animals
- NSFW content for adults (not all my games, but definitely a number greater than one)
- Vore (that is, content revolving around characters eating or being eaten by other characters)
So far I only do RPGs, but I'd like to branch out into other genres at some point.